When you are first starting a business, many questions often come up such as “how do I legal proof my business and is it really necessary?”
In this limited audio interview with Nellie Akalp, CEO and Founder of CorpNet.com, we touch on the various topics:
- Why is it important to incorporate or form an LLC for my business?
- How do I find out if my business name is available?
- What are the different types of business entities and which one would work best for me?
- What are the steps to filing for a business entity and where should I go?
- How much does it cost to form a corporation or an LLC?
- What is my yearly cost to keep my corporation or LLC active…are there any fees and filing requirements on a yearly basis to keep it in compliance?
- And much more…
Length: 29 min 40 sec (Full audio: 43 min 06 sec)
To gain access to the full interview in March and get your FREE audio training on The 7 Step System To Boosting Your Online Business Efforts™, please subscribe to the Online Business Head Start Club. Click Here for more information.
For more information on creating business entities, go to CorpNet.com or call 1.888.449.2638 for your FREE business consult. You can also connect with Nellie Akalp on Twitter: @CorpNetNellie or Facebook: CorpNet