Therefore, if you are a drifting or racing fanatic and are looking for a more affordable way to get into drifting without having to sell your house, you can check out some of the best drift RC cars.
This article will guide you and give you a quick and easy breakdown of some of the best drift RC cars in the market, including the best rc cars for kids.
Super GT RC Sport
- Length: 300mm
- Remote control system: 2.4GHz
- Battery: Rechargeable 400Mah1.5V AA NI-Cd
- Run time: 20 minutes
- Speed: 30Km/h
- Special features: Comes with rubber belt tires and hard, smooth drift dedicated tires
This is a great candidate if you are looking for a cheap RC car that has the ability to perform unbelievable drifts. This Super GT is an impressive car and the way the body is molded with its attention to detail is impressive.
Its combination of color, the stickers, the great looking rims as well as the wing, make it a great looking RC car that any kid would love to drive.
Its shell is made of high quality material that is resistant to many collisions or scratches. This is why I would recommend it for kids and beginners alike.
You won’t come across a nitro button on it, however, the Super GT is fairly fast. In addition, it comes with two sets of tires. One is for the road while the other is for drifting. This give you plenty of option for different terrain. To add to this, you should keep in mind that this is a low car and it may have issues on bumpy areas.
The 2.4GHz transmitter, is great for racing or drifting with multiple cars. Moreover, the car is ideal in different drifting situations like U-shapes, 8-shapes, or rounds. Its response time is very fast on different surfaces.
This is mostly used as a toy RC car but comes in handy while drifting. You can’t win any professional race with this car but you can really impress your friends.
- You receive two sets of tires.
- Its price is pocket-friendly.
- Solid build.
- It’s fairly fast.
- It has a elegant design.
- It performs exceptionally well on the drifting track.
- Its instructions are not translated into English.
- Its charger is only for European outlets.
- It’s recommended for children and starters mostly.
2.4 Ghz Brushless Version Exceed RC Drift Star
- Length: 18 inches
- Remote control system: Radio Pistol Grip Transmitter
- Run time: 20 minutes
- Speed: 12 mph
- Special features: 4WD system, Rubber Racing Tires
This is a huge RC car and comes in different colors. It comes with its battery and transmitter and can be driven once outside its box. Its also considered to be one of the cheap drift cars. Due to its low price, it can be an ideal gift for both beginners as well as kids.
It has a 4WD system that comes in handy during drifts. It can also move in all directions easily. Its transmitter cannot be described as the best but it works effectively and the vehicle is responsive. Its range is fairly great, covering up to 100 feet.
You get it with drifting as well as racing tires and its gearbox is waterproof. This makes it able for one to easily drive it through puddles or mud with no pressure. With its 10 flashing lights, it just perfect for a kid and a night ride.
- It comes at a great price.
- It has a durable PVC body.
- Its paint job is amazing
- It may have signal problems at times.
- Not very fast
HPI Racing 106154 Sprint 2 Drift Nissan 350Z RTR
- Length: 431mm
- Wheelbase: 254mm
- Remote control system: HPI TF-40 2.4GHz
- Motor: 15 turn Firebolt, brushed
- Battery: 7.2V 2000mAhBattery
- Special features: SC-15WP ESC (waterproof and reversible), anodized aluminum chassis parts, Waterproof receiver
This premium drift RC car has an authentic Nissan 350Z body. I can simply consider is among the fastest as well as fun for both adults and kids. Not forgetting, it is easy to maintain.
The HPI sprint 2 drift has a dual belt drive which increases its speed and power. It has a maintenance free gear differentials, as well as waterproof electronics. With its 2.4GHz control system, you will feel like its natural and the control is so much easy for anyone to understand. Additionally, the car responds swiftly to your commands.
It comes ready to be driven and you can also customize it by changing its body whenever you feel like it.
The waterproof system works wonders in keeping the interior working smoothly. However, you should keep in mind that this is a belt drive. This simply means that the bigger rocks can easily damage one of the belts. Therefore, avoid bumpy roads.
Other than this, this car is extremely fast and gives the rider complete satisfaction and experience. For both races and drifts, it looks and performs perfectly.
- Its spare parts are easily available.
- It has a powerful battery.
- It behaves extremely well.
- It has a waterproof gear.
- It’s easy to upgrade and customize.
- Rocks may damage belt.
- Belts need changing from time to time.
Now stop reading and start driving one of the best drift RC cars!