I was sitting here today thinking of a way to give thanks to all the people who have in some way or another touched me with my journey since I’ve started NewBizBlogger 8+ months ago. One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned is that running an online business needs to the support of a community and I am so grateful to many for providing that support.
There have been so many people who have supported me; old friendships and newly created ones. This is my way of saying THANK YOU to all of you!
DiTesco from IBlogZone.com
– Francisco and I connected at the very beginning of my journey and it was an immediate connection. He has provided undeniable support and friendship and I know my life and business are richer for it. Thank you Francisco for continuing to be the awesome person and entrepreneur that you are! You make a difference in people lives and in mine! Follow on Twitter: @ditesco
John Soares from ProductiveWriters.com
– Another lovely person whom I connected with since the beginning. John has been a continued supportor and friend. I’ve learned a lot from John. He is a true entrepreneur; always on the search for excellence. Thank you John for just being the person that you are! Follow on Twitter: @TheJohnSoares
Ryan Biddulph from CashWithATrueConscience.com
– Ryan has been such amazing source of positivity. His positive outlook and upbeat energy has been a constant reminder that you can truly be successful in life and in business if you put yourself in the right state of mind. Ryan, you have truly been a Godsend! Thank you for your support and continue to stay true to who you are! Follow on Twitter: @RyanBiddulph
Onibalusi Bamidele from YoungPrePro.com
- Onibalusi has been such an inspiration to myself as well as many others. His dedication and drive is a prime example of what’s possible in life if you put your heart and soul into what you love. This 16 year old has taught me
a lot and it goes to show you that you can always learn something from someone, no matter what age! Oni you are a gift to others; you are changing lives. Keep up the great work! Follow on Twitter: @youngprepro
Ileane Smith from BasicBlogTips.com
– Ileane and I connected some time ago but it wasn’t until fairly recent that we’ve really connected as true supporters of each other. She is a role model that with hard work, persistence and being a stand for other peoples success that what you want in life is absolutely achievable. She’s a complete joy and anyone who comes in contact with her is richer for it. Ileane, thank you for being an amazing person and entrepreneur and for your continued support. You have made a difference in more ways than you know! Follow on Twitter: @Ileane
David Risley from DavidRisley.com
– I recently joined David’s Inner Circle and I have to say, in a short period of time he has made a huge impact! He is an outstanding entrepreneur with a lot to offer others. Thanks David for your support and sharing your knowledge! Follow on Twitter: @davidrisley
John from ExtremeJohn.com
– John and I connected not too long ago and what an absolute pleasure it’s been. His zest and passion in life is contagious and any one who comes in contact, look out. He always puts a smile to my face when we connect and I am very thankful for it. John, you are are true entrepreneur with a heart of gold. Thanks for continuing to be a ray of light! Follow on Twitter: @extremejohn
Lye Kuek Hin from FindMyBlogWay.com
– Lye is one of those people who very quietly makes an entrance but leaves a HUGE impact. We connected some time ago and his true nature to help others and at the same time be a success for himself is awesome. He is a fighter and everyone loves a fighter! Thanks Lye for being a role model for having the life and business you desire! Follow on Twitter: @Findmyblogway
Benin Brown from BeninBrown.com
– Benin commented on my site some time ago and he was like a freight train… coming in fast with a powerful punch. He is committed to living an extraordinary life and changing the world, one amazing post at a time. Benin you are a power-puncher and a force to be reckoned with. Keep up the great work and thanks for connecting; it has made all the difference with me. Follow on Twitter: @Benin
Fred Leo from SoloBizCoach.com
– A partner in crime in the world of coaching and committed to making a difference in the lives others, Fred is a true entrepreneur and rightfully deserved. Another blogger who comes in quietly but lands a powerful punch. He is taking on the world and I’m glad to be in it because of it. Thanks Fred for your continued commitment to other peoples success! Follow on Twitter: @SoloBizCoach
Keith Bloemendaal from HotBlogTips.com
– Ever meet one of those people who you always saw around your circle of friends and then one day you got to talking and an immediate connection was made? And then wondered, “why didn’t we do this before”? That was my experience with Keith. One simple tweet turned into a friendship. I’ve only know Keith for a very short time, but I know it’s going to be great to peel the onion in getting know him. Thanks Keith for your authenticity and your commitment! Follow on Twitter: @kbloemendaal
John Komatsoulis from LearnAboutUs.com
– John is a true friend and mentor. I met him at the very beginning when he approached me about writing an article for him. He’s been a friend and associate ever since. Thanks John for your continued support and guidance. Follow on Twitter: @JohnKomatsoulis
Alex Whalley from AlexWhalley.com
– This Keyword King is a true genius at what he does and I respect and value him for that. I always learn something new whenever we connect and it’s so refreshing. Thanks Alex for being unique, awesome and true to you! Follow on Twitter: @alexwhalley23
Marie Forleo from MarieForleo.com
– I’ve been following Marie’s blog for some time ago and all I have to say it look out! She is a powerhouse, an amazing speaker and motivator. She is authentic, true to herself and committed to other people having their lives work for them. I was very fortunate to meet her in person recently and she changed the game for me. Thanks Marie for being the awesome, passionate, beautiful person you are! Follow on Twitter: @marieforleo
Here are some more people I would like to give a shout out to:
Special Thanks: To my clients, Donna McGovern, Isha O’Grady, Mike Kroboth, Shawn Rohde, David Curtis, Elizabeth Natal & Olga Tipple; without you I wouldn’t have a business. Thanks for the continued support and your dedication and commitment to having a truly successful business!
If I left you out, I truly apologize! Feel free to give yourself a shout out in the comment area. Would love to hear from you!
Have a Happy & Healthy Holiday everyone!