Running an online business takes work … a lot of work. All the planning in the world is not going to guarantee things will go as expected. You make the most of it and adjust accordingly.
It is not the destination it’s the journey.
We often get so caught up on how things should be and not accept them for as they are… accept things as they are now. Part of the process of growing as an entrepreneur is being open to the evolution of your business. Accept that things are changing; and quickly.
Accept that with the fact they you may not always be on top of things but willing to learn and move forward regardless of it.
I have written the 10 Rules of Entrepreneurship. Let me just say, this is totally made up! But that’s the beauty of being an entrepreneur… you can choose how YOU want things to go and make up the rules along the way.
- Being willing to accept things as they are and work with where you are at NOW!
- Be a stand for others’ peoples success.
- Always be willing to give more than you get.
- Accept that you WILL have to give more than you get to get people to know, like and trust you.
- Seek to learn something new everyday.
- Accept that you can learn something from everyone so don’t be a snob with “newbies”.
- Enjoy and share your successes as well learn from and share your failures.
- Being accepting of change because it’s happening every day around you like it or not.
- Build relationships and nurture them as you would with your friends and family.
- Make every day your goal to touch, move and inspire those people you connect with.
There you have it folks; The 10 Rules of Entrepreneurship. Feel free to make up your own but make sure they are empowering and designed to move you forward.
How about it? Have any rules you’d like to add? Please leave a comment below and share some of your own rules.