The time has come … but it’s a good thing!
It’s been a joyous ride and I have learned so much as the creator of NewBizBlogger.com but I feel the time has come to move on to what’s next for me… what I’m being pulled to do.
It’s not a decision that has come easy for me and I don’t take lightly what I’m giving up in order to step up and continue to evolve as an entrepreneur and business owner.
But sometimes in life you have to let go of something in order to get present to new possibilities in life.
I have learned so much as the creator of NewBizBlogger.com and I’m extremely proud at what I’ve accomplished. I’ve connected with so many amazing people … many whom I know will take that next step with me.
No regrets. Just completely grateful for what I’ve taken on and for those who have stood by my side through the process and have grown along with me.
So what’s next?
Well , I’ve decided to put my energy and focus on growing my new site PackageYourGenius.com which I’ve decided is more aligned with my message, who I want to serve, and the areas that I’m most passionate about.
Think of it as NBB but in a smaller, more focused, and intensive scale.
How does this apply to you and what can you expect?
Over the course of the next couple of weeks I will begin to make the transition presenting people with the opportunity to connect with me at my new site and social networks.
Update: Please Note: For simplicity – all articles published as of May 16, 2012 will remain on this site to give visitors access to the well over 200 articles, audios and videos; although no new articles will be published on this site from this day forward. Future trainings will happen on the new site, packageyourgenius.com
The new site will apply to you if:
- you are an entrepreneur committed to sharing your message, skills, and knowledge with others
- you understand the importance of learning online marketing to help leverage your business efforts
- you want to learn more about info product creation and how to package your genius and share your gifts with others
- you understand that it all starts with your mindset and are committed to tackling that bad boy
- you want clarity and focus in your business
- you can appreciate straight talk and understand you sometimes have to get your feathers ruffled to motivate you to take action
- you want to learn how to make the heart to tech connection and turn your passion into a viable business
If any of this sounds interesting to you than buckle your seat belts because it’s my commitment to be the catalyst to take you to the next level of YOUR business.
It has been my privilege and honor to be by your side with starting and growing your online business. And as I said before I am truly grateful to have had loyal readers as yourselves.
If you would like to connect with me at my new site and networks, simply click on the icons below:
I look forward to continue being of service.